Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A RESOURCEFUL BLOG

Don't feel alone, like you are out on a wing with high hopes that your work will get published! This blog is a place to store all the resources found online for me, for you, for anyone who has the goal of writing, publishing, and selling their miraculous work! HOW to begin, WHERE to meet other writers, INSPIRATION, AGENTS, PUBLISHERS, and conventions that allow us to learn while we network with those wonderful wordy folks!

CHRISTIAN WRITER GROUP MEETS MONTHLY
Monthly - Thursday 9:30 am -12:30 ALL skill levels
Categories include Nonfiction
Location: Barnes & Noble
Montclair Plaza
5183 Montclair Plaza Lane
Montclair, CA 91763

The first hour we share personal news, marketing tips, and feature a topic for beginner writers. The second hour is hosted by a guest speaker talking or leading a workshop on various writing topics. The third hour we break into small groups for individual manuscript critiques.

EMAIL: Nancy I. Sanders: jeffandnancys@gmail.com
Website: http://www.chairs7.wordpress.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Barbara! I was touched by what you wrote to me! You are the sweetest "word-smith" I know and I am humbled by your incredible art of your writing--especially when I am mentioned! When I get done with school I was thinking of travelling to see you and Doyle. Perhaps we could meet in Manteca? I really want to see you two soon. We pray for each other and he has such a heart for God. I believe Doyle has a praying gift. I want to make sure he has a great new decade! What a blessing to know God is good all the time!

    ARZIE

    ReplyDelete