Tuesday, February 1, 2011

THE A TEAM

Sue Green and Wilbur a couple now BARTED down to Oakland with me to watch the A's WIN! Such a thrill to be with a bunch of co-workers OUT OF THE OFFICE. These "A" Team of peeps HUNG OUT through these tuff unprescendented times! Jeanetta the analyst transferred to a postion paying more money while offering more security within the City. With two kids to raise that is AWESOME! Living LARGE is hard. Sue, Jobi, Diana, Kathy, Debby have all sized down and it is now time to join that A team. Living thin and debt-free is psychologically liberating! Washing my car Earl is a welcome form of exercise as is sweeping the pool! Also giving myself a pedicure cures the woe of an empty pocketbook! Increasing my income with work as a freelance writer gave me real HOPE to payoff my mortgage early. Shopping in my own closet before going to a mall has added dollars to my savings! Growing veggies - in pots round the pool WOW ~ they have a superior flavor and for $1.50 of seeds ~ fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers and squash all summer with NO COST. Wash and cut veggies: A cuke, kale, ginger, carrot, celery and place in plastic baggies to keep it as FAST FOOD for the juicer! Take a plastic tub to work and keep fresh lettuce and squash for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment