Tuesday, July 23, 2013

ANDY NEEDHAM

In light of who You are, in light of all You've done,


The God whose voice created everything.

In light of Your great worth, in light of Your great love,

Come open up my blinded eye to see.



To see You and You alone, to see You and You alone.

Awaken me, awaken me, to the greatest of Your majesty.

Awaken me, awaken me to all that You are.

Come rescue me, come rescue me from all of my complacency,

To all You are, awaken me.



In light of who I am before a Holy God,

I recognize that I am so unclean.

And in spite of all I've done, sufficient is Your grace.

Come open up my blinded eyes to see.



Arise, sleeper, wake and see

The dawn is calling out to thee

Reviving hearts from slumber's keep

Awaken me (The risen King)

No comments:

Post a Comment