Thursday, June 16, 2011

LOVE ME 4 ME

He cries in the corner where nobody sees, he is the kid with the story that no one would believe. He prays every night, dear God won't You please, could You send someone to love me ~ who will love me for me ~ not for what I have done, or what I could become ~ who will love me for me, cause nobody has shown me what love really means. Her office is shrinking a little each day ~ she's the woman whose husband has run away ~ she'll go to the gym after working the day ~ maybe if she was thinner, then he would have stayed ~ He is waiting to die as he sits all alone, he's a man in a cell who regrets what he has done ~ he utters a cry from the depths of his soul 'oh Lord, forgive me I want to go home.' Then he heard a voice, somewhere deep inside ~ and it said 'I know you murdered, I know you've lied, and I've watched you suffer all of your life ~ but now that you're listening I tell you that I will LOVE you for you ~ NOT for what you have done or what you've become ~ I will love you for you and be the LOVER you never knew of. I will love you for eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment