Sunday, June 19, 2011

GREEN is GOOD

The Green Lantern movie is a story about a core team of men who fight the GOOD fight against EVIL. The Super Heroes are a force of intergalactic police. Only the greatest men/creatures are chosen to be a part of the team gathered for God's high purpose. They fight for goodness everywhere. Each member wears a ring that is powered by “green.” The green His Light represents our human God given FREE WILL. The GREEN power of the Holy Spirit flows into their will to fight for good. This HEROIC team receives God's power to fight against evil. Their motto:

In brightest day
In blackest night
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil’s might
Beware my power
Green Lantern’s might

God created man in His powerful likeness. From a tiny seed this picture shares the fruit that grew in a few months of Son worship! GREEN cucumbers to balance my alkaline and give me time to pause and praise GOD! "BEHOLD the lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world." The world was changed by the HEROIC force of John the Baptist. As an unsolicited movie critic, I proclaim that this movie calls us to be filled with the Spirit. That we BEHOLD our GOD in all creativity. That we share a glimpse of His beauty! Consider the call in PSALM 27:
"The LORD is my light and my salvation—
whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life—
of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked advance against me to devour me,
it is my enemies and my foes
who will stumble and fall.
Though an army besiege me,
my heart will not fear;
though war break out against me,
even then I will be confident.
One thing I ask from the LORD,
this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the LORD
and to seek Him in His temple.
For in the day of trouble
He will keep me safe in His dwelling;
He will hide me in the shelter of His sacred tent
and set me high upon a rock."

"Be stilled and know that I am God" Be still and with silent reverence of a Son rising or a sunset, may the majestic colors aflame cause you to glorify God in all creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment