Saturday, July 17, 2010

CHRIS RICE ROCKS

Listening to Chris Rice on my morning walk
His beat, His melody, His words just ROCK!

LYRICS to a Chris Rock hit entitled "CLUMSY"
You would think I would have it down by now,
been practicing for 30 years, I should have
walked a 1,000 miles, so what am I still doing here? Yeah!
Reaching out for that same old piece of forbidden fruit,
I slip and fall and knock my HALO loose,
by that time whatsa girl suppose to do?

I get so clumsy, I get so foolish, I get so stupid,
and then I feel so useless, but you say that You love me,
and You are still gonna hold me,
that You wanna be near me ---
cause You're making me HOLY,
Still making me HOLY, HOLY yeah!

Gonna get it right this time,
I'll be strong and I'll make You proud.
Prayed that prayer a 1,000 times,
the rooster crows and my tears roll down again.
You remind me that You made me
from the dust and I can never be good enough, and
that You're NOT gonna let that come between us...

Cause I get so clumsy, I get so foolish,
at times I get so stupid ---then I feel so useless,
but You say You love me ...
and You are still gonna hold me...
cause You're making me HOLY.
Chris Rocks voice soothes because the Holy Spirit has softened his heart and through Chris, the heart of Christ for all His creation is heard. Dance for Jesus and live. With your final heartbeat, kiss the world goodbye, and go in peace and laugh at Glory's side --- and fly to Jesus, fly to Jesus, fly to Jesus and live!
SO GO AND LIGHT YOUR CANDLE - in a dark world full of people who slipped into a hole. Don't be FOOLED by the maze of teachings. What has worked? Who can help?

No comments:

Post a Comment