Sunday, July 11, 2010

SOAKED IN SPIRIT

What I truly long for is the warm fragrance of Him in the sunshine, the taste of cool breezes that prickle me with the tiny bumps of His awareness, the soft texture of flowers that He made for my pleasure, His vision of a birdsong, and the sound of a gentle drenching, quenching rain. To be immersed and totalled impressed by His passionate creation and respect His purpose --- for my soul.
With a bump inside, don't be shy --- dance to TRINITEE 5:7 and sing "Dance Like Sunday"
I will give praise anytime, anyday
See he's done so much for me
That I want the whole world to see
Hey! That's o.k.
You can praise Him like me
You don't have to be ashamed
You can praise Him this way
Come on get out of your seat,
Stand up give Him a little dance, Say dance with me
He's done too much for you
We got to give Him a little praise
so here's what we gonna do…

CHOURS: We gonna dance dance like Sunday
We gonna praise Him in a new way
Show you how to have a good time,
come on get with me…
It’s o.k.. Everybody join the praise

Now look at me, even talk about me
for the way I feel won't change...
Hey! Cause I love to call His name
I can't sit down cause
everytime I think about
everything He's done for me (say)
I can’t hold my piece

Come on get out of your seat,
Stand up give Him a little dance, Say dance with me
He's done too much for you
We got to give him a little praise
so here's what we gonna do…

Dance with me (yeah) don't be afraid just do it
You need to give it up (just move your feet, yeah)
It's easy for me so if you really believe
come on…join the praise!
To accept that I am His and He is mine, for all time, without separation, without a need unmet. He says I am the bride and that He is the Bridegroom and I trust that His Word is truth. Slipping and sliding in and out of belief in the truth of who resides within us - to protect us, guide us, convict us and transform us. Artist Chris Rice stirs us with a cool beat in his hit song "CLUMSY"
You think I'd have it down by now
Been practicin' for thirty years
I should have walked a thousand miles
So what am I still doin' here
Reachin' out for that same old piece of forbidden fruit
I slip and fall and I knock my halo loose
Somebody tell me waht's a boy supposed to do?

I get so clumsy
I get so foolish
I get so stupid
And then I feel so useless
But You're sayin' You love me
And You're still gonna hold me
And that You wanna be near me
'Cause You're makin' me holy
You're still makin' me holy, yeah

I'm gonna get it right this time
I'll be strong and I'll make You proud
I've prayed that prayer a thousand times
But the rooster crows and my tears roll down again
Then You remind me You made me from the dust
And I can never, no never, be good enough ---
And that You're NOT gonna let that come between us

Chorus: From where I stand
Your holiness is up so high I could never reach it---
My only hope is to fall on Jesus!Soaked in spirit I spin and dance in His presence and all of creation responds! The trees dance as the leaves clap their hands in the wind that is His ever present breath! Walking and talking with my Lord is more like falling in love than the very best daydreaming! BE BLESSED listen for FREE on ITUNES to the happy melody of Jason Gray's hit song: "More like falling in Love"
Give me rules
I will break them
Give me lines
I will cross them
I need more than a truth to believe
I need a truth that lives, moves, and breathes
To sweep me off my feet
It ought to be

(CHORUS)
More like falling in love
Than something to believe in
More like losing my heart
Than giving my allegiance
Caught up, called out
Come take a look at me now
It's like I'm falling, oh
It's like I'm falling in love

Give me words
I'll misuse them
Obligations
I'll misplace them
'Cause all religion ever made of me
Was just a sinner with a stone tied to my feet
It never set me free
It's gotta be

It's like I'm falling in love, love,
Deeper and deeper
It was love that made
Me a believer
In more than a name, a faith, a creed
Falling in love with Jesus
brought the change in me
It's gotta be
More like falling in love.GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS oh God my Father
There is no shadow of turning with Thee
Thou changes not, Thy compassions they fail not
As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be
Great is Thy Faithfulness
Morning by morning new mercies I see
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness Lord unto me
Summer and Winter, Springtime and harvest
Sun, Moon and Stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

Beautiful rendition by Chris Rice on ITUNES

No comments:

Post a Comment